DAY 1: ARRIVALPHU QUOC ISLAND (D) | 抵达 富国岛 (晚餐)
Upon arrival at airport, meet & transfer to visit:
▪ Sim Wine Factory | 西姆酒厂
▪ Khu Tuong Pepper Garden| 胡椒园
▪ House Fish Sauce | 鱼露厂
▪ Suoi Tranh Waterfall| 画溪瀑布公园
▪ Dinh Cau Night Market| 夜市
Note: Suoi Tranh have Dry and Water Season. On dry season waterfall falls into dry and not enough water on stream. Water Season: March –October; Dry season: November –February (*subject to weather changes)
DAY 2: PHU QUOC (B) | 富国岛 (早餐)
▪ Hon Thom Island | 香岛
The cable car is modern transportation with an extremely quick way of getting to Hon Thom in only 15 minutes. Hon Thom cable car is the longest sea-crossing cable car in the world recognized by the Guinness World Record. Travel by cable car you will have a chance to enjoy the amazing panoramic view from above, this will definitely be an unforgettable experience. After lunch, back to land and visit:
▪ Ho Quoc Pagoda| 护国寺
▪ Pearl Farm | 珍珠养殖场
▪ Phu Quoc Prison | 香岛富国监狱
▪ Sao Beach| 白沙滩
DAY 03: PHU QUOC / DEPARTURE (B) | 启程回国 (早餐)
Breakfast at hotel & check out. Transfer to airport for departure.
1) Min. 2 adults per booking (GV2).
2) Tour packages are only applied for Malaysian passport holder.
3) Prices are quoted per person in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) & subject to change without prior notice.
4 ) Compulsory tipping for tour guide & driver RM 45/pax.
5) English & Mandarin speaking guide provided by request.
6) Non-refundable deposit of RM300/pax upon booking confirmation.
7) Child Twin Bed 100%,Child with extra bed 90%of adult fare, Child without bed 60%of adult fare
8) Hotel rooms are subject to availability. If selected hotel unavailable, others similar accommodation will be provided with different price apply (if any).
9) Fare subject to change with or without prior notice.