Group Tour Package Includes:
- 6 Nights Accommodations in South Korea
- 1 Night Accommodations in Kuala Lumpur
- Round Trip Air Tickets
- Private Guided Tour
- Entrance Fee & Guiding Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
*Price shown is ex Kul, ex Kuhing add-on rm400
- Kuching / Kuala Lumpur – South Korea round trip air tickets
- Airport taxes
- 20kg luggage
- 8 nights accommodation in Turkey
- Entrance fee
- Guiding fees
- Meals (as stated)
- Tip for tour guide drivers
- Travel insurance
DAY 01: Kuching / Kuala Lumpur – Incheon
Proceed to depart Kuching to Kuala Lumpur then to Incheon Korea
DAY 02: Incheon – Seoul – Jeju
Visit Guangming Cave – South Korea’s best cave theme park bright cave is the combination of gold, silver, copper mine gold mining and culture and art to create the space.
- Bokchon hanok Village：traditional Korean Village
- Evening flight to Jeju Island.
- Check-in hotel.
DAY 03: Jeju Island
Yongduam Rock：shape like Dragon’s Head.
- Sunrise Peak: Parasitic volcanoes the island.
- Seongeup Folk Village：stone courtyard walls in thatched-roof lava wall home.
- Mystery Road：stange phenomenon happens on the gentle slope
- Teddy Bear Museum：offers a glimpse into the unique lifestyle.
- 3D Art Museum & Ice Gallery
- Tadong Market free shopping.
DAY 04: Canakkale – Kusadasi
After breakfast drive to the Bergama Town Center, it is a popular district, we will see the town centre and local people living area and we will also get a chance to take a photo of Acropolis from a distance, Acropolis is an architectural masterpiece that is perched on the city’s highest point.
Along the way, feast your eyes on the beautiful Aegean Sea view with lush olive trees and some Greek and Turkish islands. After lunch, drive to Kusadasi. If time permits, we may stopover at a Turkish Delight and Apple Tea Outlet in Kusadasi.
- Overnight in Kusadasi.
- Lunch @Bergama Restaurant: Open Buffet
- Dinner @Hotel: Open Buffet or Set Menu
DAY 04: Jeju-Nami-Mt-Sorak
- Return to Seoul by flight.
Namiseom ( Included ferry )：Korean Drama “Winter Sonata” shooting place.
- Soyanggang Sky Walk the longest sky walk in Korea. Continue journey to Mt.Sorak.
- Daepohang Fish Market：a bustling port. After dinner free at leisure
DAY 05: Mt Sorak-Ski Resort – Suwon
- Mt.Sorak National Park & Shinheung Temple：built by Shilla Kingdom monk Chajang.
- Ski Resort : Free Day or Enjoy the Ski Tour ( Ski Equipment & Jacket Optional USD 60pp )
DAY 06: Lotte World-Seoul
LOTTE WORLD ( Free pass )：Theme park.
- Korea Ginseng Outlet + Experience Korea Cosmetic Outlet
- Dongdeamun Market：free shopping.
DAY 07: Seoul
Hu Gan Bao Healthy Shop
- Deoksugong Palace：Korea second large Palace
- Seaweed Museum + Korean Hanbok Experience
- Namsan Park + Love Locks & View Of
- Seoul Tower ：Korea Drama ”My Love From The Star”shooting place
- Myeongdong & Korea Duty Free Shop
DAY 08 : Seoul – Kuala Lumpur
- Korea Local Products shopping and send to the airport
- Overnight Kuala Lumpur
DAY 09 : Kuala Lumpur – Kuching
- Proceed to the airport and fly back to Kuching
Note : Sequence of the itinerary is subject to local arrangement